[Webinar Recording] Copper Product Pulse - April 2024

[Webinar Recording] Copper Product Pulse - April 2024

Our latest Copper Product Pulse is here and we’re spilling all the tea on automating an email series in Copper. Business plan customers now have the ability to automate up to 3 email touchpoints with their clients. Say goodbye to cooling relationships and hello to elegantly nurturing your key contacts on autopilot 👋

Email series are easy to set up and use in a snap so you can try automatically nurturing key contact lists without any heavy lifting. This feature is made to work with your current workflows and processes as an efficient add-on to your engagement strategies. 

Automating a single email (available on the Professional plan) or multiple emails in Copper is ideal when: 

👉 You or a team member would send these emails 1-by-1 to a customer

👉 These are operational emails sent to warm up contacts (ex. next steps, or get them started after submitting a form response)

👉 Recipients recognize the email contacting them and are expecting an email from you or a team member 

During this webinar, we covered the core use cases for Copper’s email automation functionality and then we demoed how to set up and use a series. Plus, we’ve sprinkled in a few new features available to both Basic and Professional plan users. Here’s a quick recap: 

• Intro to email automation and use cases - 1:59 to 5:40
  • Tour of email automation and creating a series - 7:10 to 12:16
  • Overview of details panel for clear insights into email performance - 12:17 to 13:14
  • Use case: Automating a birthday email using recurring date fields - 13:15 to 16:45
  • Coming soon for email automation and Copper forms (Pssst it involves Leads 👀) - 16:46 to 20:07

🎉Bonus: We just dropped a huge customer feature request: primary company contact. Now all customers can easily select and update the primary related contact on their company record from not only the details section of the record, but also the related section 👏 (20:11 to 21:55).

📣 Our next Copper Product Pulse is on Tuesday, May 28, 2024 at 10 am PT / 1 pm ET. We’ll run through how our latest updates to pipelines allow you to build out workflows as flexible as your business. From project management, to onboarding and recruitment — we’ve got you covered with all new and customizable pipeline objects and more. Register here.

Your feedback matters: 

This webinar is all about hearing from you and gathering your feedback. If you weren’t able to attend the session live, but you’re curious to see the poll results, check them out below ⬇️ If you want to share your input, please leave it in the comments section at the bottom of this post.

What other feature would you most like to see in Email Automations?

59% said send a test email

16% said set an automation as active/inactive

14% said send the automation from a specific User (not Automation Owner or Contact Owner)

11% said add more than 3 steps

Have any feedback or questions about the webinar or email series? Leave them in the comments section below ⬇️

Until next time,

Melanie at Copper

Hey Community!

Thanks for joining us yesterday - I had a blast!

I wanted to correct a mistake I made in the Primary Company Contact section 🫣 I said that you could view and edit the primary contact from the list view (saved filter), but that’s incorrect. You can add Contact as a column in a company saved filter, but there’s no inline editing. 

The feature description is correct in my post on the Idea, and in the help center article

Sorry about that!

– Maggie at Copper