Question

Gmail Multi-send

• 28 June 2023
  • 1 reply

1. Can I use Workspace email multi-send in Copper?
  2. When users unsubscribe from emails where does this go and is there a list of unsubscribers?

Thanks Theo

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @KamaainaHawaii, thanks for posting! To answer your questions:

Can I use Workspace email multi-send in Copper?

Yes - in Copper, we call this feature Bulk Email and it’s available on our Professional and Business plans. This is when you select a bunch of contacts (up to 200 at a time) and send them an email all at once. Each recipient will get a complete separate email - it’s not a mass BCC like you sometimes see. And you can include what we call “merge fields” to populate the recipient’s name or email address. I recommend checking out this video on how to do bulk emails and email templates.

We also have a tool called Email Sequences, which lets you set up pre-made emails that are automatically sent out when a contact gets a certain tag or reaches a certain status. That’s available on our Business plan.

When users unsubscribe from emails where does this go and is there a list of unsubscribers?

For Bulk Email, there’s no unsubscribe button. That’s because the emails are sent straight from your own Gmail, so it’s almost like you sent every one of those individual email manually.

For Email Sequences, those emails do include an unsubscribe button. If someone unsubscribes, the system adds an Activity on their profile. And then you can filter your People list based on who has a “Campaign Unsubscribed” activity logged.

Let me know if that helps. Thanks Theo!