Question

Linking Gmail account & alias or group gmail account to Copper

• 12 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1
  • Engaged User
  • 30 replies

Is it possible to set up a user with their company Gmail address (name@company.com) but also have a group email (legal@ or sales@) that person is a part of so all  activity shows for companies for tracking? 

This is especially important/helpful when our legal team is corresponding with customers during contracting. Sales hands off the customer and so all of legal sees emails, the correspondence is sent from the group email, however the legal team have individual user accounts in Copper.

OR 

Sales manager (lastname@company.com)  and sales team (sales@company.com) - would want both emails to track for the customer in Copper. 

4 replies

Did you find a solution? I would like the same feature available.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Did you find a solution? I would like the same feature available.

@Drimify  - I have not 

This is definatley some thing that is needed… and to be able to send using a group email you are a member of.

Hi, im really new to copper crm but jist reading your question, as long as the contact you are speaking with is logged in copper, the activity against the contact would be logged regardless of whom sent it in copper wouldnt it? 

So if lastname@company.com sent email and sales@company.com send another to registeredcustomer@customer.com will it bot show up on crm at the customers page?