Question

How can i get support?

• 20 June 2023
  • 3 replies

• New Participant
  • 1 reply

Hi, the help and support links do no appear within the browser version nor the mobile app. How do I get any support? 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @ak47, thanks for posting! Sorry to hear that the chat icon isn’t loading for you - this can happen when there’s an ad blocker or tracker blocker installed on your browser. The solution would be to whitelist the copper.com domain, and that should allow the chat icon to load. If you’re not sure how to do that, our technical team can provide more guidance - is it ok if I put you in touch with them?

I do think we should try to get the chat icon issue sorted, since that will let you connect with our support team any time. But in any case, you’re always welcome to post here in the community forum as well.

In the meantime, did you have any Copper questions I can help you with? I can either answer them directly or put you in touch with the right person.

Thanks Michelle. I have tried doing that. I added [*.]copper.com and [*.]instana.io and I still don’t see the support icons. I don’t appear to have an ad blocker blocking this. Yes, feel free to put me in touch with whoever. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@ak47 I’ve submitted a support ticket for you. You should receive an email from our system, followed by a response from one of our technical folks. 👍