Question

Email Opens No Longer Tracked

• 4 December 2023
  • 5 replies

I have my settings set to always track all email opens. But, the last email that’s been tracked was from 11/29 (5 days ago). I haven’t changed any settings. I’ve tried restarting my browser, reinstalling the chrome extension, and toggling the setting on and off. Nothing seems to turn that feature back on.

My co-workers’ emails are being tracked, and I’ve looked at their settings and they look the same to me.

What can I do to get this working again?

Thanks in advance.

5 replies

I should add, I can relate emails, it’s just the open tracking that isn’t working.

@RobertMpls Did you ever get this figured out? I was experiencing the same problem, but realized my gmail integration was turned off when I switched computers. I reconnected it and now it’s working.

Yes! Copper support gave me a lot of things to do (clearing out cookies, reinstalling things, etc), none of which worked. Then they reset something on the server side, and it started working again.

It’s worth noting that my email tracking is really spotty. Currently, it hasn’t tracked an email since 2/25. It just stops working for days. Then, it starts working again. I have no idea why.

One thing I noticed is that it doesn’t track emails I send from my phone, even though I am using the same email domain. That explained some of the spottiness I was experiencing too.

That could be true for me too, but 99% of the email I send it on my laptop, and the tracking is 50/50.