Question

Deleting undeliverable emails

• 11 June 2023
  • 1 reply

I have a large list of emails currently in my Copper CRM that are undeliverable. How can I delete those contacts in bulk from my Copper contacts. 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @j3warner, thanks for posting!

Are you looking to erase just the undeliverable email addresses from the People? Or do you want to delete the People altogether?

If you’re looking to delete the People completely - the deleting part is easy, you can select them in your list, click on the three dots [...], and select Delete.

For this, I recommend using the Email filter. This will allow you to display only contacts with certain emails. And then after, you can select them all and to the bulk delete.

In this example, I am filtering for People with certain email addresses.

If you want to remove only the email address, and not the entire Person record, you will need to go into each of those People and manually remove the email address.

For that, I recommend pasting each email address into the search bar, then opening up that Person, and deleting the email address.

Let me know if that helps! Also - I see that my colleague Nik reached out to you last week with an offer to help with your Copper setup. There’s a booking link in his email to you from June 8th. I can also get him to reach out to you again - let me know if that would be helpful!