Solved

Can you configure saved filters differently?

• 25 August 2023
  • 3 replies

I have created two different saved filters for an opportunities pipeline. I would like to configure the columns for these filtered lists differently (i.e. have different columns showing in each case). However, when I changed the configuration of one filter, Copper automatically changed the configuration for the second filter. 

Is there a way to configure the filtered lists differently?

icon

Best answer by Michelle from Copper 28 August 2023, 16:09

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

The new Listview should function exactly as you'd like. Do you have the new Listview disabled?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @LisaR, thanks for posting! The answer is you can’t do that right now, but it’s something the team is building fairly soon! 🙌 I recommend you put a vote on this idea thread so that we can @mention you in the next update.

For context, currently the system “remembers” the columns for you based on what you selected last time, and that selection applies across all your saved filters. With the upcoming change, those column selections will be “remembered” based on each specific filter view.  So it’ll do exactly what you’re asking about--display different columns for each view.

Hope that helps!

cc @alex 

Thank you, this is very helpful and a necessary update in my opinion!

It would also be more efficient if we could make edits in the table directly, rather than having to open the opportunity and edit in there (selecting a checkbox, for example).