Question

Adding document into main body of email template

• 21 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi.

How do I add a document created on a Mac computer to the main body of an email template and not as an attachment please? I have copy/pasted the document but it wouldnt save.

Thanks

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @HelenB, thanks for posting! By “document” do you mean image? We don’t currently have a feature that allows you to embed an image into an email template. We do have an open Idea about it - if you leave an upvote on that thread we can notify you on any updates about that feature.

@Michelle from Copper - you wrote that you don’t have a feature to embed an image… But wouldn’t that just be HTML? 

And Copper does have HTML email capabilities in the Professional tier-- is that correct?

I’m not trying to correct you-- I’m just trying to figure out if I can set up HTML email templates in Copper. If I understand correctly, I can do that with pro tier.

Please lmk!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@AzDivPro ah, gotcha! Our Professional tier includes our Email Templates, which do not support HTML. Our Business tier includes Email Sequences, which do support HTML (and a no-code editor to add images and buttons). Email Sequences is great because you can trigger an email with a tag, so you don’t have to individually send each email.

I saw your comment in the other thread about trying our Business tier - one of my colleagues will be reaching out to you shortly. 👍