Question

Ringover integration Professional plan

• 14 August 2023
  • 1 reply

I work with Ringover, a virtual telephony solution in the cloud. I have the "Professional" package and the native integration is only available in the "Bussiness" package, very expensive for my office. What alternatives do I have to carry out the integration?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Sanzconsulting, thanks for posting! You are correct that you can only use Ringover’s native integration with us if you have our Business plan. (If you’re curious, this is because they built their integration as an embedded integration.)

As an alternative, you might be able to set up a Zapier integration that automatically logs calls and SMS messages to a Copper contact when a teammate contacts them with Ringover. You wouldn’t be able to start or receive a call from within Copper, but it could help log those communications for you. Our Zapier integration is available on our Professional plan.

We do also have native phone integrations on our Professional plan. I’ll outline some options for you below:

• JustCall - this is my favorite because it’s really easy to use, and the integration automatically logs both phone calls and SMS messages.
  • RingCentral is a popular one, especially if want to do a phone tree or have extensions for each user.
  • Aircall is really easy to set up and might be a good option for something quick and easy.

Let me know if that helps!