Solved

Setting up a Company & Person

If I setup a company in copper, I add all of the pertinent information about that company. Address, phone number, etc. Then I go to add a person to that company, could Copper give me the option to copy the company address and other relevant information to that person so I don’t have to type it in twice?  

I end up having to open 2 instances of Copper to copy something as simple as the address because it doesn’t auto populate and the dialogue box for the is open so I cannot navigate back and forth to the the address information as I’m trying to type it. 

icon

Best answer by Michelle from Copper 7 April 2023, 01:42

View original

2 replies

I believe this is a requested feature already. I asked the Copper team for a simple check box in the address field to copy the mailing address from the Company...to no avail so far, but I believe the idea is somewhere in the Idea pipeline.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @trev! @billvogel3 is correct that we have open Ideas for this. Each one is a slightly different way to tackle the core problem you’re describing of surfacing Company-level information on the Person record.

We don’t currently have an update on them, but I encourage you to leave an upvote in each of these threads so we can notify you if we do have an update in the future: