Solved

Sending attachments with bulk emails

• 14 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge
  • Inspirational User
  • 25 replies

Is it possible to attach different attachments to the bulk emails? For instance, invoices? Each one is different for each client.

icon

Best answer by Michelle from Copper 14 August 2023, 16:04

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @ARCO, thanks for posting! You can add an attachment to a bulk email batch but that attachment will be the same for all recipients.

We don’t have a feature to say: here’s 27 recipients and 27 different PDFs, please match up the PDF for each recipient. Instead, I recommend sending each email one by one using an email template, and attaching the relevant invoice to each one. This also gives you a good opportunity to pause and double-check you have the correct invoice for each client.

From my perspective, even if we did have a feature like that, it would only address part of your workflow. Let’s take your example of sending a bunch of invoices out at once. You’d hypothetically still need to generate an invoice for each client, download it to your computer, upload it to Copper, set up the bulk email, and make sure that the right attachments are going to the right recipients. If this is something you need to do regularly, you might want to consider something like PandaDoc, which can create documents and invoices based on data from Copper. And once you review the invoice you can have the PandaDoc system send it out for you.

Let me know if that helps!