Is anyone else finding Copper Contact Syncing to Google Contacts (1-way sync) a real headache?

• 26 September 2023
  • 0 replies

If you have used the Google Contacts 1-way Sync please join this conversation! I would love to get your feedback. I have been using it and it seems really unstable. It took over a week for 4000 contacts to be synced from Copper to my Google Contacts. Even after that small changes (updating a phone number) took days, which renders it effectively useless. The data also does not seem to match from one to the other platform. I have asked Copper about but they dont seem to have much info as to why the sync is so slow and unpredictable. I did get the response that Copper cant predict what its servers are doing on any given day so they cant predict the sync timing - which is concerning bc then there is no way to know when anything will sync. This is obviously an issue for retaining Copper as your SSOT for contacts, which logically it should be so you arent trying to maintain dual contact databases. As Google business users the integration of Copper contacts seamlessly with Google Contacts was something of paramount importance in our decision to choose Copper as our CRM. These challenges are disappointing given how important contacts are to the investor/business process (and that they are all synced across the CRM, Google and our devices). Thoughts?? Thanks! - Paula

0 replies

Be the first to reply!