Question

Endless "confirm your email" "reconfirm your email" when attempting to sign up w/ company email (Not G-Suite)

• 3 August 2023
  • 2 replies

This has been an incredibly frustrating experience. Had to use a throwaway gmail account in order to sign up for an account as Copper will not confirm my email no matter what I do.

I would like to use Copper as our company CRM. I’ve asked my sales executive to help with this and have been met with silence. 

Attached is a screenshot showing the numerous tabs attempting to confirm my email. We use Outlook for email and Microsoft backend. Please let me know if this can be solved. I need to know sooner than later as I am setting up POCs in a few CRMs. I prefer copper and have used it before… but if we can’t get it to work I’ll go another route.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @tempuser1010, thanks for posting and sorry to hear you’re having trouble with the email confirmation. Our signup experience is optimized for Gmail, and to be honest you will have the best experience with Copper if you’re also using Google Workspace and our Google Workspace integration. Regardless, I’ll put you in touch with our technical team to investigate. They’ll be able to look closer at what’s happening from a technical perspective.

You’ll get an email from our system, followed by a response from one of our teammates.

Alright. That is a bummer. You all were my first choice, but my company will not change email systems for a CRM. Will continue down the path, but assume that I will go a different direction.

Thanks for the response.