Solved

Customer Support

• 8 July 2023
  • 5 replies

• New Participant
  • 1 reply

I was told there’d be a chat section for customer support and my instance does not have. Has this feature been disabled?

icon

Best answer by Michelle from Copper 10 July 2023, 16:22

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @MAV, thanks for posting! We do have a chat team, and they are super helpful and very fast. I’m guessing you’re not seeing the chat icon in the bottom right when you’re inside Copper?

The chat icon can sometimes get disabled by an ad blocker or tracker blocker in your browser. I’m thinking this is what happened. The solution would be to whitelist the copper.com domain on any of those blockers you might have.

If you need guidance on how to whitelist the Copper domain, I can put you in touch with the technical team over email. Let me know if you’d like that. Thanks MAV!

Thanks for your answer. Yes, the chat icon is missing on my instance.

Any help on whitelisting with your team would be appreciated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@MAV Gotcha - I’ve submitted a ticket to put you in touch with the technical team over email. You’ll get a notification from our system, followed by a response from one of my colleagues.

@Michelle from Copper I also don’t see the chat icon.

I got an email indicating that I’m past due on my bill, but I canceled my subscription -- and there’s no way to reply to discuss this.

Can you put me in touch with support as well?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @mwood_deck - sorry to hear that! I’ll put you in touch - you’ll get an email shortly. I’ll also give a heads up to the billing team in case they need to make any changes to that billing notification.