Question

Changing default email through Copper bulk email system

• 9 December 2023
  • 0 replies

I was talking with support and they mentioned I should post to this forum. Right now the way copper is set is the default from email address when using the bulk email feature is your workspace email. Now I have other emails within my workspace account that use an offsite smtp server and these are my default email settings. Now I’m not sure why there isn’t a drop down that allows me to choose the email from option within the bulk email feature but right now it forces the use of the workspace email domain for sending and from what I understand there it no way to change this. This forces the use of the google smtp servers. The other alternative which uses the gmail pop up window for sending allows me to use my other domains but there is no merge capabilities on this and it uses CC instead of BCC for sending so this is useless. The other alternatives is I tried to reroute my primary workspace email domain on the backend through the other smtp servers and that is not an easy feat. And finally I installed the Gmass plugin which by the time you download, upload and send this way you spent an hour so this isn’t doable time wise. Please advise if there is something that can be done to allow this. I love this product but this has been an issue ever since I started using copper and it’s a deal breaker.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!