Poll

[Poll] Using Copper on the go?

• 7 February 2023
  • 3 replies
[Poll] Using Copper on the go?
Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hey Community 👋

From your home office to client meetings and back to HQ, you have the power to keep your Copper relationship data in sync every step of the way. 

We want to hear from you 👂Are you using the Copper mobile app for iOS and Android when away from your desk? Tell us by answering the poll below 👇

If you are, share how you use Copper from anywhere in the comments section. Have an interesting place where you use Copper on the go? We’d love to hear about it, whether it’s between client visits or showings, from the field or even from the couch! 

If you’re not using it, we’d love to get your thoughts on how we can best spread the word. More videos about the mobile app? More written guides? Perhaps we should run a live demo sometime? Leave a comment below for our content and community team!

Do you use Copper on the go with our mobile app?

3 replies

Honest question: Don’t you guys have analytics data reveal the answer this question? Posting a poll on a site that is only visited by highly-engaged users such as Copper admins or business owners isn’t likely to get you an accurate reflection of usage across the platform.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

I mainly use it for adding people I meet on the way back from where I am and writing down notes to remember things from inspiring meetups. Would love to just be able to more quickly do the adding part from on the go from say LinkedIn so I can just focus on the note bit, or the ability to write a note and tie it to a contact later (after adding them on the computer from say Surfe).

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Honest question: Don’t you guys have analytics data reveal the answer this question? Posting a poll on a site that is only visited by highly-engaged users such as Copper admins or business owners isn’t likely to get you an accurate reflection of usage across the platform.

Hey @billvogel3 , thanks for your reply! To answer your question, yes we do have analytics in the backend to identify usage metrics. We’re mostly interested to hear from our Community about cool or different ways they might be using Copper on the go!