Sign up today for exclusive early access to our new list views [now in public beta]

Sign up today for exclusive early access to our new list views [now in public beta]

The new list views is now in public beta. 🙌 Check out our announcement here.

Now that we have moved from private beta to public beta, you no longer need to sign up to try the new list views. If you want to stay up to date on all the improvements we’re making in Copper, visit our ideas board or subscribe to our product updates.

Hi Copper community!

Our teams have been hard at work over the past couple of months figuring out how we can make it easier for you to stay organized, find the information you need faster, and become even more efficient. 

We’re excited to share our new list views is on the way – now better and bolder! Here’s a sneak peek at what we have in store 👀

We’re inviting customers to join our private beta to test it out and share their feedback. 

What can I expect during the private beta?

• Better 🎉: Make reading and understanding your data even easier with user experience enhancements. 
  • Bolder 💪: Most CRM users spend a lot of time looking at lists. Let’s make looking at lists a bit more fun, shall we? Find what you’re looking for faster with new colors, icons, and other design elements that help make your data pop. 
  • Switch back to old list views anytime: During the private beta, not all functionality will be available. You can always switch back to the old list views if you need to perform certain actions, and then switch back to the new list views at any time. 

What else is in store for list views?

We’re glad you asked! While it won’t be part of our private beta, we’re also working on:

• In-line editing: Need to make a quick change to a field? Edit it right from the list view without having to open the record!
  • Improved list interface: We’re improving the way you create a list in Copper – whether that’s a list that dynamically changes or one you manually add records to yourself. 

These features will roll out in the months following the launch of our new list views. 

How do I sign up?

Now that we have moved from private beta to public beta, you no longer need to sign up to try the new list views. If you want to stay up to date on all the improvements we’re making, check out our ideas board or subscribe to our product updates.

I’m interested in testing this out if possible

Interested, please kindly add my account to the beta preview.

Thanks!

We’re In for the beta.  

I want it now!!! :)

Yes, I think this would be great, I use the list view for opportunities on the regular. Btw, I am loving the API.

George

Interested in testing Beta for People in Copper. 

Very interested! Please add us! You know that we’re more than happy to test and supply feedback 😉

We are interested!

I’m interested!

I’m interested

I’m interested

I’m interested 

We are definitely interested in testing this out! We will be happy to provide feedback during closed beta.

Very interested!

i am interested, the list views is our main pain point, i gave feedack to the product team on the new feature earlier.

We’re interested in participating in beta.

Yes i am interested. Thank you

We are interested!

Interested!!

Yes please.

Yes, we are interested!

Yes please

Yes please add me to the list. Thanks.

Yes, definitely, excited to get hands on testing and feeding back!!

I’m interested :)