Solved

Workflow Automation - How to get Triggers Conditions to combine OR and AND statements?

• 28 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I currently have an automation set up across all our pipelines so that anytime a project stage is changed to 'confirmed' , the status is automatically changed to 'won'. 

I have one sales person (or ‘Owner’) who does not want this automation for her projects. IS there a way to add this into the automation? Currently, the trigger conditions have to all follow an AND statement or all have to be OR statements so I need a workaround of some kind. Currently the trigger statement is:

If pipeline A OR pipeline B OR pipeline C OR etc = confirmed then the Action is ‘change status to won’. But there is no option to add an AND statement to the trigger function in order to exclude one owner. 

If anyone has a workaround please let me know! 

icon

Best answer by Michelle from Copper 29 July 2021, 16:59

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Mindre, this is a fantastic question! Yes there is a way to combine AND and OR logic in your triggers. I will put together a quick quide for you - hang tight. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Here you go!! Let me know if this helps.

Userlevel 1

Thank you so much for your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

No problem @Mindre! I’m going to mark the video as Best Answer and add some clarification to the post title for search-ability purposes.

Feel free to post more questions - we’re hoping to build a library of content based on the questions we get in the Community.