Question

Custom Field Key not recogized

• 20 March 2023
  • 5 replies

I created a custom field, and am trying to clone it to a new pipeline, but I can’t. I set a custom field key for the custom field. And I just get this error: 

- Unsupported Variables ["travefy"] (travefy is the custom key I made)

I have saved the key, it’s in the record. I deleted it and readded it, I logged out and in...appears there is no way to get it to recognize the key. 

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

The variable is "cf_travefy" not "travefy" when referencing it in a WFA formula.

why is this not in the documentation? or please show me where I missed it so I can bookmark it

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

why is this not in the documentation? or please show me where I missed it so I can bookmark it

It's in their help desk:

https://support.copper.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014085894-Automating-your-Account-with-Workflow-Automation

Try searching for cf_

Essentially, and for good reason, we want EVERYTHING from one pipeline to go to the next...why is there not a simple “Copy all” - This is crazy that I need to put every line in again..I just want the same card, same info, same everything. 

Ok, one last question. 

We have attached files to one card in one pipeline, and we need those same files to move to the next pipeline...is that possible?