Question

Automatic lead creation

• 22 December 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi there!

The company I work in is trying to begin and keep a consistent lead tracking. That is why I was wondering: is there any way to automatically:

• Convert new emails into leads?
  • Convert leads into people when they purchase a product?

I would be interested in -firstly- in using an inner Copper protocol to do so if exists. Alternatively, I am aware of tools like Zapier, Integromat, or something similar that could help.

Could somebody shed some light into this?

Thank you very much in advance!

Oriol C.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Oriol Colomé, Copper’s workflow automation unfortunately does not support these use cases. Zapier and Integromat would be able to do the automatic creation of Leads.

Automatic conversion of Leads to People is a bit more complicated, as it would be hard to identify what Lead was related to which Won Opportunity, assuming you are using Opportunities.

If you are free tomorrow/Thursday at 9:30am PST, we can discuss this during the Ask an Expert session. Register below

https://copper.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_iw_UGtCiTRWzhgbrXNxRUA

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Oriol, 

Converting emails to Leads can be done with external tools like Zapier. The only requirement is that those emails have a fixed structure to extract the information. 

Converting Leads to People can also be done with Zapier or other API integration. Three60.io has many templates available to implement custom workflows on top of Copper and we are happy to discuss how we can help you making a kickstart. 

Best regards, Jaco Koppelaar