Solved

What is the difference between Reports and Legacy Reports?

• 4 May 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I see both in my sidebar but I’m not too sure what the difference is.

Note from Copper: Legacy Reports will be sunset at the end of 2022, and are not available for net-new customers as of April 2022. Admins can use our reporting suite to track company performance.

icon

Best answer by Evan from Copper 4 May 2021, 15:23

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi Maryanne, that’s a great question!

Legacy Reports is our original in-app reporting system. It gives you quick access to a number of pre-made graphs that you can filter on. It is not customizable beyond applying a filter or time range on a graph. Additionally, each page gives you one graph as opposed to a dashboard, and you are not able to export or share the graphs. All users can have access to Legacy Reports depending on your Teams & Visibility Settings.

Reports is our new in-app reporting system, which allows you to create Dashboards containing multiple graphs, charts, and KPIs. You can customize each of these graphs and charts and also stack numerous filters. Additionally, you can include custom fields as part of your report. Currently, Reports is visible only to Admins and Account Owners but you can share Dashboards by exporting to PDF or by scheduling regular emails to your teammates.

There are a lot of differences as outlined by this Help Center article. I recommend taking a look at the new Reports section and perhaps building Dashboard from a template or following our Getting Started guide.

Also, we run a weekly Reports Q&A session where we answer questions live. You’re absolutely welcome to join!