Solved

How to build Insight for All new leads not only converted

• 26 April 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1
  • Engaged User
  • 30 replies

We are trying to build an insight for all New Leads. We have it built by Lead Owner, Lead Source, Lead Status, Lead Converted and Lead Count. It will show us the converted numbers, but we want to know how many leads were generated be each owner during the time period, not only converted (qualified) leads. What am I missing to make it work? 

icon

Best answer by Michelle from Copper 26 April 2022, 22:02

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Jodi! Looks like you’ve got a good start on your Insight. The fact that it’s only showing converted Leads makes me wonder if you’ve got a filter applied on either your Dashboard or Insight.

Can you confirm if you’re filtering by Lead Converted on either the Dashboard or the individual Insight?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Yes, I did have a filter on the insight - thank you for that. 

It now does look like we were hoping. Although the drill down interactions aren’t giving the results we expect. On the converted leads (t) it does link to the details as expected. However, when we drill down to the (f) count it says “no data for your filter selection”. I am linking to Lead details (not sure if I created that or it was canned like opp details). 

I am sure it is how I have it set up - thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Jodi great, glad we tackled that part!

Drill-downs are a little harder to troubleshoot. Do you think you could post a screenshot?

Also, take a look at the settings for that Insight. Open the Dashboard and enter editing mode - you’ll see three dot in the corner of that Leads table. Take a look at the settings under Configuration and Interactions. I’m wondering if you have a second filter set up under Configuration.

By the way my colleague Kevin does a weekly Reports help session on Wednesdays if you prefer to talk live!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Here are my screen shots - 

My configuration first then interactions

Again, what doesn’t make sense is my Lead Record Count for (t) leads displays the records but the (f) count does not, and we are expecting they would. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Jodi I don’t have an answer just from looking at your screenshots, so I’m going to grab a second opinion. If it’s possible, I encourage you to attend Kevin’s Reporting Q&A session tomorrow (and every Wednesday) - he’s my go-to guy for questions. :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Jodi your drill-down points to the Insight called “Lead Details” - is it possible that you have a filter applied to that Insight as well?