Question

When do the reports refresh?

• 28 July 2022
  • 2 replies

I understand that the Copper reports refresh three times a day. I was just wondering at what times do they refresh so I know when to check them?

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hi @Manisha, thanks for posting! The exact fresh times are different for each account, so unfortunately I can’t give you an exact answer here. However, the refreshes happen at roughly even intervals so you can figure out the rough times using the refresh indicator in the top right corner - that’s the line that says “Up to date as of X hours ago.”

By the way, the refresh actually refresh four times per day now! 🙌 So it’s roughly once per six hours.

Hi Michelle, thanks for your response and help!

I’ve tried working out when the reports refresh based on when it says “Up to date as of X hours ago” in the top right corner. However, sometimes the refresh times don’t seem right.

For example, it may say “Reports are up to date as of -10 hours ago”, then the next hour it says “Reports are up to date as of -9 hours ago” and the next hour it says “Reports are up to date as of -8 hours ago”. Unless it’s refreshing this often during that time period?