Solved

Sales report tracking - company name, contact name, weighted rank, notes section

• 7 January 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m interested in customizing a weighted opportunity report so that prospective companies are ranked  by the liklihood of closing new business.  Headers would include company name, contact name, weighted rank, notes section

icon

Best answer by Natalie from Copper 7 January 2022, 21:45

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hello @NicoleA 

Here is a quick video walking through how I would approach the report you’re looking for with a few additional tips and recommendations:

Please let me know if you have any further questions or if I can help with anything else.

Thanks! 

Natalie

Userlevel 1

Hi Natalie, you gave such great feedback and a very comprehensive answer.  Thank you – the demo was key! I appreciate your help and quick response.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi @NicoleA, my pleasure. Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Just a heads up I’m going to mark @Natalie from Copper  first response as “Best Answer” so that others can find it easily.

Userlevel 1

As a follow up question, is it necessary to upgrade to a business or professional license to customize a report like this?  I have admin access but am asked to upgrade first.  

Userlevel 3
Badge

That’s a great question that I didn’t cover in my video. Yes, our Advanced Reporting tool is available for Professional and Business plans. To learn more, please see our pricing page that is always updated with the latest rates: https://www.copper.com/pricing

Userlevel 1

Thanks for clarifying.