Question

"New Reports" Updating

• 3 January 2022
  • 5 replies

When will the "New Reports" start updating more then once a day? this should update as changes are made in Copper so you can see up to the second reports... I was told numerous times since we purchased copper 12 months ago, that this was something Copper was working on. any idea when this will happen?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Shawn, thanks for the question! Currently the reports refresh twice per day. We have more improvements planned for the first quarter of this year. The improvements will come incrementally (e.g refresh 3x a day, then 4x a day, etc).

I’m going to link an Ideas thread below where we will be posting updates from the product team about the reports refresh. I recommend you go to that thread and hit subscribe so that you’ll be notified when there’s an update.

Thanks Shawn!

I am not seeing any of the “new reports” updating 2x a day. I am only seeing the update at around 2am.

This is wildly problematic because by the time i open Copper, the information in the report is outdated.

When will the new reports start updating more frequently?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Shawn, if you’re only seeing one refresh per day then something may be off. I’m going to put you in touch with the technical support team to investigate why that is the case. You’ll hear from them via email.

As for further improvements on the refresh rate (beyond 2x per day), we have some planned for the first half of this year.

Michelle, when can I expect to hear back from someone? I am only seeing the updates to the “New Reports” happen once a day at 2am. This needs to happen more frequently. I am told this should be happening 2 times per day, but it is not. Please advise.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Shawn, I’m following up internally on this. I’ll let you know as soon as I have more information.