Product Update

May 10, 2021 - New in Copper

Performance Improvements

We’re continuing to make improvements to Copper’s overall performance.

• To improve the performance of list views, we made changes to the way that we cache translations of common object names.

Reports

We launched reports but there’s still more work to do  

• Loading Speed - Accessing reports from the menu should now be noticeably faster

• Last Data Refresh - You can now see when the last data refresh occurred

• Interface Improvements - Improvements to improve usability

• Feedback - We made it easy to share feedback on our new Reports capabilities. Please let us know what you think.

Platform

We continue to work on list views and overall performance.

• List views - We made the back navigation more discoverable, so it’s easy to get from a record back to your list.

Bugs

We’re continuing to crush those bugs 🐞  that you’re letting us know about.

• Lead status reassignment - When you remove a lead status and bulk assign a new one, all relevant records will now be properly updated.

• Related items in Chrome Extension - We resolved an issue where the count on related objects did not update correctly in the Chrome Extension.

• Notifications for workflow automation created tasks - We addressed an issue where email and in-app notifications were not showing when tasks were created using workflow automation. 

• Renamed entities in search - Search and search results now display the correct entity name.

• Reports unresponsive - We had a few users report that Reports became unresponsive after several minutes of usage. This is fixed.

• Reports showing incorrect primary companies - We’ve resolved a few cases where Reports were showing the wrong primary company for Opportunities.

To improve the performance of list views, we made changes to the way that we cache translations of common object names.

List views - We made the back navigation more discoverable, so it’s easy to get from a record back to your list.

So appreciated! Feeling the list views loading a bit faster now and appreciate the quality of life back button on the record view.

Loving the Product Updates being posted in the community! Curious, is there a way to “subscribe” to the “Product Updates” tag/section to get an email alert whenever a new one is posted? I see “Subscribe” to the post, but I don’t see it for the tag?

Hello, @alex - Thanks for the feedback. I asked our vendor to clarify the subscription capabilities. It 100% makes sense that you (and all of our Customers) should be able to subscribe to this category. I will get back to you when I have a response. 

@alex - The Subscribe button is available now. See above! 

Woohoo! 🎉 Thank you @Ken from Copper !