Copper’s Chrome extension is now in your calendar!

Big news: the Copper Chrome extension is now integrated with Google Calendar 🎉 Just like with Gmail, now you can access Copper directly from your calendar!

In one click, you get instant access to information around every Calendar event, so you’re always prepared for your next meeting — and know exactly how to follow up. 

With Copper in Google Calendar you can: 

• Look up event details, participants and materials directly from Google Calendar without breaking your workflow.
  • Add meeting participants to Copper from Calendar in one click. Find new leads and update old information based on Copper suggestions.
  • Bring more organization and understanding to your relationships in Google Workspace.

Get in on the fun with Copper + Calendar

If you already have the Chrome extension installed, you’re golden: just accept new permissions in the popup window to allow it to access calendar.google.com. Once you accept permissions, it will start working in Google Calendar right away!

Haven’t downloaded the Copper Chrome extension yet? Get it here and it will work automatically in both Gmail and Google Calendar once you open it (just accept permissions for the extension to access Gmail and Google Calendar).

Find out more about how the Chrome extension works with Calendar here.

Let us know what you think!

This is very cool

This is a great functionality addition. I do wish there was an option to start the panel collapsed by default. On a 1080p screen the panel causes the entire calendar to shift left and makes some items annoyingly small especially disruptive as the panel sometimes takes a few seconds to load. 

@Kevin Have you tried it out yet? Let me know what you think!

@joe Glad you like it! I’ll give a little nudge to the product team about the collapse-by-default you suggested. If I hear anything I’ll update the Idea thread you created. Thanks Joe!

Love this! So happy to see :)

Wondering why the Chrome Extension isn’t just a living-breathing extension that can be popped out from anywhere? Would love to have this in Superhuman and others just as a general pop-out chrome extension (say with a keyboard shortcut).

Just posted an idea with that here:

Great work team!

Love the concept.  But where is “If you already have the Chrome extension installed, you’re golden: just accept new permissions in the popup window to allow it to access calendar.google.com”

That you refer to?

Hi @reidnunn, that’s a popup that should have popped up when we first release this update. It would have looked like this:

If you didn’t see it (or if you clicked Deny), then you can re-enable your Chrome Extension for Gmail and Calendar using these steps:

1. In Chrome, click on on the puzzle piece icon on the top right corner.
  2. Find Copper CRM for Gmail and click on the three dots for more options.
  3. Click Manage Extensions.
  4. You’ll see a toggle near the top of the page. If it’s on (blue color) then it’s already active for Gmail and Calendar. If it’s grey, click on it to flip it on. You’ll see the popup from above where it’s requesting access to Google Calendar.