Question

Marketing Emails filtered with connect field

• 5 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hello 

I have the professional plan. I understand that the Business plan has a marketing email option. Can contacts be filtered (selected) with the connect field? Also does the marketing emails have a design section that would be similar to hubspot or mail chimp?  I would love to use one system. 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @jason, thanks for posting! Looks like you have two questions here:

Can contacts be filtered (selected) with the connect field?

No, our email sequences cannot be triggered/selected off a connect field. They can be triggered by contact type, lead status, or a tag. We also have some engagement-based triggers (e.g. if they clicked a link in my previous email sequence, add them to this new one)

Also does the marketing emails have a design section that would be similar to hubspot or mail chimp?

Our email sequence tool has basic formatting options (e.g. images, buttons, links, etc) but it does not have a built-in design tool. It does support HTML code, but you would need to build the email in another builder and then copy/paste the code.

Hope that helps :) I know it can be challenging to figure out what options best suit your needs. Let me know if you want to talk through your use case and options. :thumbsup: