Question

How to integrate copper with WhtasApp? how copper customers using it to track the intraction activities?

• New Participant
  • 1 reply

How to integrate copper with WhtasApp? how copper customers using it to track the intraction activities?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Mani, thanks for posting! We do not have any native integration with WhatsApp. It might be possible to build your own integration using the WhatsApp Cloud API and Copper’s Developer API. But we do not offer any out-of-the-box connections at this time.

I think you can use MAKE.com as they offer an integration for COPPER+WHATSAPP

I think you can use MAKE.com as they offer an integration for COPPER+WHATSAPP

Hi Dan, greeting for me. Did you finally use Make.com as an integration between Copper+WhatsApp,
Keen to know how it works. 

Hi Wigop, not really.
I realised Make.com is quite difficult to use if you are not a developer.

Waiting for Copper to integrate this function without the need of an external integration

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @wigop and @DanHK - I don’t have any experience with integrating through make.com, so I don’t any anything to add about that. We usually recommend Zapier for building no-code integrations, but unfortunately Whatsapp does not connect with Zapier.

We do have an idea posted about a Whatsapp integration - I recommend you leave an upvote on that thread so that we can notify you about any potential updates in the future.

Let’s say that a Whatsapp integration shall be definitely a standard within Copper CRM, especially for whom pay approx. 1K/yr