Question

Google ads board

• 29 December 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi !

As a Google ads campaigner I need a CRM software containing: sales/cost per sale/profits/total revenues/... 
Note: in fact an IRO software to download into Google ads sheet.

Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Alain Kouza, thanks for posting! Most users manage their Google Ads data in their Google Ads dashboard or in Google Analytics.

Copper is great for storing data on individual contacts/companies/opportunities. For Google Ads you’re working with aggregated data (e.g. cost per click), which Copper is not designed to store. To be honest, I’m not sure I would recommend storing this kind of data in any CRM.

Now if you’re looking to store data about individual customers (e.g. customer A reached us using keyword X), you could potentially store and report on that in Copper.

Are you looking for a way to combine Copper/CRM data with Google Ads data for reporting purposes? In that case I recommend consolidating the data in a place that can connect to both platforms, such as Google Data Studio.

Let me know if that’s helpful. Or I’m happy to give you more detailed recommendations if you let me know a little more about what you’re trying to achieve.

Thanks Alain!