Question

Bulk emailing

• 3 June 2021
  • 1 reply

• List views beta tester
  • 1 reply

I have been a customer for a long time and have been passive in the use of Copper. I am about to become more proactive again. One of the frustrations I had before was the lack of functionality and limits on sending out emails. I have 700 contacts that I want to keep in regular contact with and had to import them into mailchimp and process them there. Please could you guide me to the content where I can learn how to become more effective at storytelling with my 700 contacts on a regular basis. Andrew

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Thank you for the question, @tal

Are you aware of Copper’s new Email Sequences functionality? This feature (available on Business Plans) is designed to automate emails to your Contacts to manage segments determined by you. With Email Sequences, you are able to create automatic email campaigns for segments of Leads (if applicable) and People, while also tracking website engagement with lead scoring.

Email Sequences are best used to engage with contacts with whom you have an existing relationship, and some common use cases include:

• reaching out once opportunities reach a certain stage of a pipeline
  • following-up after deals are won
  • continuing the conversation after an event you attended together

This FAQ article is a great place to start and we would be happy to set up a quick chat if you are interested in learning more. 

Let us know if you have any questions!