Question

zapier calendar entry

• 10 November 2021
  • 3 replies

• New Participant
  • 0 replies

There seems to be no way (and tech support has confirmed) to create a calendar entry on a person or company via zapier based on new meeting creations in the source system- 

Does anyone know how to get around this limitation? I have multiple customer calendars I need to sync with the copper system for up coming meetings, but I can only sync 1? 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @jimb, I want to make sure I understand the question - do you mean that Zapier is creating a Google Calendar event that you would like to relate to a person/company in Copper?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @jimb.  My understanding is the same as Michelle’s so I will go with that assumption.  Unfortunately, Zapier doesn’t support creating relationships.  You can only create records in Copper Tables / Objects (Activities, Company, Person, Opportunity, Project, Lead or Task).  Our APIs work in a similar way, only allowing relationships on Tables / Objects.

Your situation sounds very similar to this idea that is already in the community.  You might want to take a look and vote on it.

Scott

Userlevel 2
Badge

HI @jimb  - we may be able to assist you on this. If you’re open, we can setup a call to talk about your needs in more detail, to be sure of a viable solution.

Happy holidays!

Zuber