Question

having zapier pull new people with a specific tag in Copper into a Google Spreadsheet

• 25 January 2023
  • 3 replies

I have created a Zap to have new entries into a google spreadsheet go into mailchimp. Now, I would like to have new people with a specific tag be automatically added to that google spreadsheet. I also need to only have the first name, last name and email go into the spreadsheet and not all of the categories listed in copper.

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi,

If you use the data to sync to MailChimp, you better look at the out of the box integration with MailChimp. It automatically syncs your contacts with MailChimp. In a few weeks you may expect an upgrade where you can control the contacts that will be synced. Read more here: https://support.copper.com/hc/en-us/articles/5150730421907-Mailchimp-Integration-NEW-

Hope this helps

Thank you, I will take a look as I would only want contacts with a specific tag to go into Mailchimp at this point

@Cathy Muldoon did you ever solve this? I’m trying to write a zap for tasks with a specific tag but I can’t get the filter to recognize the tag in the test record.