Solved

Copper - MailChimp Sync | All dates are one day off

• 19 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello,

Is anyone else experiencing this issue, whereby a date field in MailChimp is showing one day earlier than that in Copper?

E.g.

In Copper it will show:

Name: Lucy Smith
Date of Birth: 02 March 2000

In MailChimp it will show:

Name: Lucy Smith
Date of Birth: 01 March 2000

---

Ed

icon

Best answer by Michelle from Copper 24 May 2023, 19:30

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Edward Nash, thanks for posting! We’ll have to get the technical team to take a look. I’ll put you in touch with them. You’ll get an email from our system shortly, followed by a response from one of our technical folks. Thanks Edward!

Hi @Edward Nash, thanks for posting! We’ll have to get the technical team to take a look. I’ll put you in touch with them. You’ll get an email from our system shortly, followed by a response from one of our technical folks. Thanks Edward!

Thanks for this Michelle. I haven’t yet had a response on this. MailChimp have advised that the issue lies with Copper as it concerns the way in which the date is being sent. I have manually applied the correct date to records in MailChimp, as well as importing them, and it has worked fine.

Ed

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Edward Nash gotcha - I took a look at the ticket, and I can see they’ve been looking into it although they did not provide an update for you. I’ve given them a nudge to send you a response, and I also added your most recent comment to the file. Thanks Ed!