Question

Avoma integration ?

• 4 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Has anyone used the Avoma (meeting recording) integration with Copper? If so, what was your experience? Does Copper have a list of similar software (Gong, Chorus, etc) that integrates with Copper? 

We are considering Avoma as a tool, but wanted to check here first in case anyone had feedback or other recommendations. 

Thanks!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @John Bundren, thanks for posting! It sounds like you’re referring to the Avoma <> Copper integration that Avoma built. I haven’t personally used it, so unfortunately I can’t comment on how it functions. I would say the best thing to do is to give it a try - since Avoma offers a 14-day trial, you should be able to install the integration and give it a go without committing to a contract with them.

Gong, on the other hand, does not have a pre-built Copper integration but you can build a simple connection using Zapier. For example, you can set up a connection that creates a new activity on a contact every time a call recording is processed. (By the way, I love Gong 😊 The ability to flip between who’s speaking, and also ctrl + F transcriptions, is super useful)

Chorus also has a Zapier integration listed on their website, but I can’t find any specific information about it or how it works. I’ve also never used Chorus, so I can’t comment on it too much.

By the way, you can use our integration marketplace to check for native integrations and integrations that can be built by Zapier.