Question

Aircall + Copper

• 15 February 2022
  • 1 reply

I’m kicking the tires on the Aircall + Copper integration and have a question.

Everything in Copper says that when you get an Aircall call, the Copper details will pop up. But, will the call details sync the other way, too? EG - will the notes that I take or tags that I apply in Aircall go to Copper? Only future ones or can I import past notes? Or none of the above?

I’m also not married to Aircall, so I’m just trying to figure out what is the best VOIP solution that will also play nice with Copper’s gmail integration. (Aircall was much more user friendly than RingCentral IMO). I’m all ears for any recommendations from these Copper Pros.

Thanks for any help!

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Andrew-D 

will the notes that I take or tags that I apply in Aircall go to Copper? Only future ones or can I import past notes? Or none of the above?

I didn’t see any mentioned of Aircall-to-Copper syncing in their documentation, so the answer is probably no. This integration was built by Aircall, so it would be best to ask their support team.

Regarding VOIPs - a lot of our customers use Just Call. I’ve heard really positive feedback about the ability to send texts from within Copper, and also the ability to listen to call recordings in Copper. I personally have found it easier to use than RingCentral as well.