Solved

Add Hubspot designed Email Template to Copper

• 21 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi,

Is there an option to add predesigned emailtemplates to copper for your whole team to use? So not only text but also visuals…

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Ashar from Copper 22 March 2022, 02:42

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey @JulieNinePointFive,

We also think that being able to embed items onto the templates would be very useful, and while it is not a feature at the moment, we do have it on our roadmap.

Unfortunately there is no confirmed time period for when this feature will release as of yet.

Here is a relevant thread in Community asking for the same thing, feel free to upvote or leave a comment in the thread :relaxed: :

Let me know if you have any more questions but otherwise have a great rest of your week!

Completely agree on this. We use Hubspot for marketing at the moment and are looking to move onto Copper as an all-in-one solution for our CRM. Unfortunately the lack of functionality and customisation around email templates and design on Copper means we will have to stick to Hubspot for marketing.

I would very much welcome this addition. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@jaik That makes sense. Our Email Sequences feature (available on Business tier) does support HTML email formatting. But as Ashar mentioned, our standard email templates that you would use for bulk emails and one-off emails do not currently.

I see you’ve upvoted the Idea thread that Ashar linked so we’ll be able to @mention you if we have any updates.