Question

Notification when Opp stage is moved

• 10 November 2021
  • 5 replies

I want to get notification to certain people only when Opp is moved to one particular stage! 

How do I set this up, Copper support is of no help as they also do not have anything yet! 

If anyone has a third party app or Zapier connection. Please do that information to me! 

Thanks and Regards!

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi @Nish -

Thanks for the question! 

Does your company currently use Slack for internal messaging? If so, I’d recommend exploring our native Slack integration as you can enable notifications for a number of different opportunity changes. 

Alternatively, you can also leverage Copper’s Workflow Automation where you would create a Workflow rule to notify you of an opportunity change via Copper task creation (app notification and email). Workflow Automation is accessed via Settings > Automation > Workflow Automation > Add Workflow. Below is what a possible Workflow rule would look like for your use-case:

Our team hosts a LIVE Workflow Automation webinar each Tuesday at 9 am PT. These webinars are a great way to bolster your Workflow Automation knowledge base as you have an opportunity to ask questions in real time. 

Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

Thank you,

Evan from Copper

I have created this custom workflow let me know if it would work or not?

Please let me know if this will work! 

Thanks,
Nishith

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

This setup looks good, @Nish. To confirm, you’d like Ben Tolton to receive these opportunity update notifications, correct?

Yes I would like him to receive notification. 

One more question can i add multiple people in action list or Can i add action 2 and add myself in it as well? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi @Nish - you would want to create an action for each person who will be receiving the task notification.