Question

Backup/Recover app for Copper?

• 2 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Dear community, 

My company Pro Backup has built a safe & easy-to-use backup app for popular web apps such as Asana, Airtable and Monday. It offers daily, automated backups, advanced restore capabilities and a daily sync to Google Sheets.

We have had some customers requests to roll-out our backup solution for Copper CRM as well. 

Before proceeding on our app, we are looking to get as much validation as to whether any use cases pertaining to backup, restore or undo functionality are commonly requested by customers, to help inform our business case and prioritize our roadmap. 

Here are the use cases we have identified from our own customers where we are thinking to add value beyond what the platform already does:

• Extra level of disaster recovery
  • Advanced restoration capabilities (>30 days)
  • New team members feel confident making changes to boards and tasks, knowing they have a rollback option
  • Business continuity during service outages

Curious to hear what the community thinks of a potential dedicated backup for Copper CRM?

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated! 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Will Dewulf! That’s very interesting, I will talk to the Customer Success team internally about use cases. In the meantime I’m curious to hear from customers if this would be useful!

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Good to see you here @Will Dewulf!

Here's an idea that was added with a few upvotes from users:

https://community.copper.com/ideas/backup-207

I know @FLB is a big proponent who would pay for pretty much all his clients. So maybe he can speak in here.

Getting in with partners would probably be pretty smart 🙌

For the record, I'd love to see Pro Backup for Copper ☺️