Question

System update filter

• 31 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I’ve asked before. Is there a way to permanently turn this filter off?  Its useless to me but every time I turn it off the system turns it back on again.

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @GamingSquad, thanks for the question. Just want to clarify if the filter you’re referring to is for the activity feed? See screenshot below:

If that’s the case, then when you un-check it, it should remain off for that record type. So if I turn it off on an Opportunity, it will remain off if I visit another Opportunity.

If you want it off for all record types, you’ll have to open up one record of each type and it off there. E.g. open a Person record and turn it off, open a Company records and turn it off, etc.

Let me know if that answers your question :slight_smile:

Userlevel 1

Hi Michelle that doesnt work with me. I mainly work with leads and when i turn it off for a lead it will come back on for other leads. this happens every day.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@GamingSquad ah, I see. Does the setting revert itself every time you open a different Lead? Or is it kind of random?

I’m going to put you in touch with our technical team to help you troubleshoot. You’ll hear from them via email.

Userlevel 1

Hi Michelle

I am in a customers ‘lead’, make a change to a task assoicated with that lead and when I click back into the customer the system filter comes back on. I have cleared all internet cache as requested.