Question

Sync Multiple email addresses

• 27 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello, 

Is there a way to sync multiple email accounts to Copper? 

Thanks, 

Neha

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @nehakannan16, by multiple email accounts do you mean emails that belong to you/your team or emails that belong to a contact?

If you’re looking to sync multiple emails for a contact, simply hover over their email address in Copper and click the Add More button.

If you’re looking to sync multiple emails for a user (such as yourself or a colleague), then you’ll need to invite those additional email addresses to your system. Note that each additional email will count as its own user for your subscription.

Alternatively, you can set up those other emails as aliases, meaning your main inbox can send and receive emails on the other email address’s behalf. If you’re interested in that option, check out this article here.

Let me know if that answers your question!

Hello, 

I meant adding two different email addresses that I own to Copper so it would be easy to track mails and other things

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@nehakannan16 gotcha! In that case you’ll need to invite that additional email address as a user. I’ll put some instructions below. Just keep in mind this counts as a seat in your subscription.

1. Go to Settings > Account Settings > Company & Invite New Users
  2. Click the Invite Users button
  3. Enter all the relevant details for this new user/email. Note, where you enter the name you might want to indicate which email this is for. So it might be called “Neha (emails #2)” for example
  4. Make sure to check the box for Google Sync
  5. Click Save
  6. Log into your other email and accept the invitation to Copper. Once that’s done, the system will sync the last year of emails or calendar events between that email address and any Copper contacts. It will also sync any emails and calendar events moving forward.