Solved

Save a Task Filter?

• 2 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi All,

Is it possible to save a Filter for Tasks the way you can for People and Companies? When I click into Tasks it automatically shows only my tasks but both Open and Competed. It would be cool to save a few clicks and only see Open Tasks automatically.

icon

Best answer by Michelle from Copper 2 December 2022, 21:43

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @SethD, thanks for posting! The answer is yes, you can create and save a filter for Tasks. To do that, click the filter icon in the top right corner. This will open a box to select your filter criteria, and then you can save the filter.

You asked specifically about seeing only open Tasks - that’s actually one of our pre-made filters! I recommend you set it as your default filter, so that whenever you open your Task list, it’s the view that shows up.

To do this, click the button at the top left. The button will be named after whichever filter you already have set (“All Tasks” in the example below)

You’ll see a filter called “Open Tasks” and a star icon beside it. Click the star icon to make it your default filter! 

Give it a try and let me know what you think :)

Wow thanks for the quick response @Michelle from Copper. Incredibly helpful!

Have a great weekend.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@SethD glad I could help! And thanks, hope you have a great weekend as well.

I’ll go ahead and mark my original response as “Best Answer” so that others can find it easily. Let us know if any other questions come up!