Solved

Need training on how to use Copper after many years using ACT

• 23 August 2021
  • 3 replies

After many years of using ACT, I need training on how to use Copper.

Anyone can help guide me in the right direction?

icon

Best answer by Ken from Copper 23 August 2021, 18:37

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hello, Sam. Thanks for joining the Community and asking for help. That is what we are here for.

I think we have just the thing for you. 

We have LIVE User training on the last Wednesday of each month. You can see the details here

We have LIVE Admin training on the last Tuesday of each month. You can see those details here.

We know that each individual has their own distinct needs so we focus on the LIVE part. You get to talk to real human and maybe here how your peers are using the platform as well. 

This link has the fill list of other trainings if you want to dive deeper. You can also access pre-recorded trainings if you want to work at your own pace.

Hope this helps.

Ken

Hello, Sam. Thanks for joining the Community and asking for help. That is what we are here for.

We have LIVE User training on the last Wednesday of each month. You can see the details here

We have LIVE Admin training on the last Tuesday of each month. You can see those details here.

We know that each individual has their own distinct needs so we focus on the LIVE part. You get to talk to real human and maybe here how your peers are using the platform as well. 

This link has the fill list of other trainings if you want to dive deeper. You can also access pre-recorded trainings if you want to work at your own pace.

Hope this helps.

Ken

Thanks for sharing these tutorials. 

Hope this helps.

Ken

Thanks @Sam Pessar for these tutorials.