Question

Live Chat Help bubble

• 5 August 2022
  • 4 replies

My ‘Live chat help’ bubble is gone… I have submitted a request form but it bounced back saying these inboxes are no longer monitored. I have no idea why it is gone and how to bring it back. Could someone advise?

Many thanks, 

Patrycja

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @patrycjad, thanks for posting! And my apologies for the inconvenience. I am having the head of our support team look into why it’s not showing up for you. In the meantime, is there anything I can help with? If it’s anything specific to your account (e.g. billing, individual user settings, etc) then feel free to DM me about it.

Hi @patrycjad, thanks for posting! And my apologies for the inconvenience. I am having the head of our support team look into why it’s not showing up for you. In the meantime, is there anything I can help with? If it’s anything specific to your account (e.g. billing, individual user settings, etc) then feel free to DM me about it.

Hi Michelle, 

Thank you for your offer to help. I have private messaged you, however, would you be able to confirm whether you have heard anything back from your Support Team about the bubble? I have a few more questions I would appreciate support on, and don’t want to burden you with them all.

Thank you!

Patrycja

Patrycja, were you able to get the chat bubble back? Mine has disappeared as well 

Patrycja, were you able to get the chat bubble back? Mine has disappeared as well 

Hello, no I haven’t! And I haven’t been able to get a hold of anyone at Copper at all.