Solved

Is the old prosperworks gmail addon going to be fixed?

• 8 February 2022
  • 2 replies

Just signed up and wanted to install the add on so users can access info from the crm in their gmail app on mobile but it seems this hasn’t be working for 6 months at least. 

I understand the chrome extension is the better option, but this add-on has good value to users. I just want to know how high this is on Copper’s radar.

My error message: 

Error retrieving token: 404: {"errors":[{"status":404,"title":"Resource not found","detail":"No such api endpoint"}],"granted_time":1644352784} (line 423, file "Service", project "OAuth2")

icon

Best answer by Michelle from Copper 23 June 2022, 21:28

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Cody_TMV, great question. I’ve asked the product team for an update on this. We should hear from them late this week or early next week. Hang tight in the meantime, and thank you for your patience :hugging:

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Cody_TMV, I have an update for you.

After internal discussions, we’ve made the difficult decision to sunset our Copper CRM Add-On for Google Workspace, and focus our development efforts on the Copper Chrome Extension.

Our Chrome Extension has a number of added features that the Add-On did not have, including:

• Full functionality across all record types
  • Surface synced files, and attach files from Copper
  • See additional information from connected tools like QuickBooks and Mailchimp
  • Create tasks and reminders from emails and records
  • Email templates and merge fields

We do still offer our Copper CRM for Google Sheets Add-On, which allows you to export data from Copper into Google Sheets. It was also recently selected as a Recommended for Google Workspace app. 

Let me know if you have any questions!