Introduce yourself here!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi everyone and welcome to the Copper Community!

I’m Michelle and I‘m the Copper Community Manager. You’ll see me around here starting discussions, answering questions, and helping you connect with your fellow Copper users.

Let’s get to know each other - introduce yourself below and say hello to other users!

28 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi all!

I’m Evan and I am a Senior Customer Success Manager at Copper! I look forward to meeting everyone, answering questions, and engaging in the Community. This will be a great place to learn from each other and idea share. 

Enjoy!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi everyone!

I’m Wyndham, I run Product and Design at Copper and I always look forward to chatting about where we are now and where we’re heading.

I am from the UK originally and despite having been in the US for a while now I’m still finding phrases here and there that don’t translate...

Looking forward to the new community!

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hello, Friends.

I’m Ken and I am the VP of Customer Success at Copper. My goal in life is to make sure you absolutely love the Copper platform and the service you get from my team. So much so that you renew every year and tell your friends about Copper as well! :grin:

Feel free to ask question about how to best use Copper to really amp up your business. This Community is meant to give voice to ALL Copper Customers and for you to learn from your peers. Leave us some feedback HERE to let us know how we are doing.

Regards,

Ken

Userlevel 2

Hello everyone! So happy to be included in this group. I’ve been administering and building out our Copper platform since 2015! I run Sales and a couple of other Client Experience departments at a Real Estate services company called Houwzer. We use Copper for managing sales pipelines for Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Loan Officers, and Title services. Combined with a bunch of Zapier integrations we’ve literally built our company on Copper. :grin:

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi team! Super stoked to have a Copper community and excited to start connecting with other Copper users and lovers :grinning:

I’m Alex from Efficient App - we are Copper partners that focus on helping teams implement Copper in a way that ensures everyone is on the same page and getting the most out of it! For more advanced Copper users, we help build (epic) integrations and automations to make it run... well... more efficiently :wink: (this is our truest love and specialty and inspiration behind our company name… Just ask my girlfriend who has humbly sat through wayyyy too many showings of my Copper automations!) 

After using Copper for over 6 years and learning the ins-and-outs of the product, it has grown to be my favorite software, so much in-fact, that a few years back, we made the decision to focus only on companies who are using Copper.

So with that! I’ll be here answering any questions (especially around automation/integration) and connecting with this lovely community!

Thank you @Michelle from Copper + @Ken from Copper & team for making this happen!

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone!

My name is Brian Hart.  I’m a native of Fridley, Minnesota.  I have a lot of fancy degrees in technology and also am an Army and Navy vet.  My Ph.D. is in Astrophysics from the University of California, Irvine.  I’ve also been doing Cyber since 10+ years ago.

In the Army, I was an Enlisted Tactical Satellite Systems Operator and Maintainer.  As a Navy Officer, I was a Cyber Warfare Engineer.  I am just getting out of the Navy after having an Honorable Discharge.

In these post-pandemic times, I decided that Copper CRM would be a great solution to natively integrate with my Gmail for my job searching.  Things have changed and I found myself being unable to keep up with all my leads as a high-demand top-tier talent.

I think that with the Colonial Pipeline incident there is going to be even greater demand for skilled professionals such as me.  Since I normally “shotgun it” when I job search, I can’t keep up with the deluge of responses and requests for interviews and so I thought Copper would be a great fit.

I’m currently doing the 14-day trial.

Brian

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

@astrohart343   So glad to meet you, Brian! I was an Army 29y - Satellite Systems Technician - for 5 years myself. Thank you for your service.

I would love to hear how your trial is going. Let me know if you need any help.

Hi everyone!

My name is Brian Hart.  I’m a native of Fridley, Minnesota.  I have a lot of fancy degrees in technology and also am an Army and Navy vet.  My Ph.D. is in Astrophysics from the University of California, Irvine.  I’ve also been doing Cyber since 10+ years ago.

In the Army, I was an Enlisted Tactical Satellite Systems Operator and Maintainer.  As a Navy Officer, I was a Cyber Warfare Engineer.  I am just getting out of the Navy after having an Honorable Discharge.

In these post-pandemic times, I decided that Copper CRM would be a great solution to natively integrate with my Gmail for my job searching.  Things have changed and I found myself being unable to keep up with all my leads as a high-demand top-tier talent.

I think that with the Colonial Pipeline incident there is going to be even greater demand for skilled professionals such as me.  Since I normally “shotgun it” when I job search, I can’t keep up with the deluge of responses and requests for interviews and so I thought Copper would be a great fit.

I’m currently doing the 14-day trial.

Brian

Badge

@astrohart343 Hi Brian, great to meet you. My name is Simon, I am your Copper product expert! I would be happy to connect to help you with setting up your trial as well as to learn more about you and answer any questions you may have. I will send you an email so we can find a time to chat. 

Hi all,

I am Phelix Omeja from Nairobi, Kenya an Information Communications Tecnology enthusiast and currently a Demand Generation Team leader at Businesscom consutling Services,Africa’s longest standing Google Partner and a Copper Partner in Kenya.

I have been using Copper CRM for over a year now, i feel there are some more technical issues i need to ask and learn more. I therefore hope this is the best place to get  most if not all of what i need to know about Copper.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hello, @Phelix Omeja . Glad you could join us. There are a lot of channels to get help on the Copper product. You can certainly start in our Q&A forum and if we can get it solved there we can direct you to the right places to get answers!

Hi all,

I am Phelix Omeja from Nairobi, Kenya an Information Communications Tecnology enthusiast and currently a Demand Generation Team leader at Businesscom consutling Services,Africa’s longest standing Google Partner and a Copper Partner in Kenya.

I have been using Copper CRM for over a year now, i feel there are some more technical issues i need to ask and learn more. I therefore hope this is the best place to get  most if not all of what i need to know about Copper.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi everyone! I’m Yasmine, a Product Designer at Copper. I’m based in Boston, MA in the US but I’m a Jersey girl at heart. My goal is to design a product that meets your needs, is easy to use, and that you love to run your business on everyday! Can’t wait to chat more about your experiences using the tool. 

Userlevel 1

Hi Everyone! Dawn from New Orleans here. I work in support and outreach at TPN.health. We are a digital health platform connecting the behavioral health ecosystem. I didn’t grow up with technology so find it a little more challenging that my younger cohorts. So this probably isn’t the last of me in the Copper Community. Grateful to have a space to learn more!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @DawnTPN, welcome to the community! We’re glad to have you. :) 

Userlevel 2

Hello Everyone!  I am Jeanne, I work remotely for a Crypto Tax Expert and new to our Copper platform.  Excited to be here.  Thanks for your support in advance and happy to share whatever I can as well!  

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @CryptoJeanne, happy to have you here! And welcome to Copper :slight_smile: Let us know if you have any questions.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@CryptoJeanne that's so interesting! Would love to connect and learn more!

Hi!

Mauricio here! I’m so happy to have the opportunity to share this community with you all. I’ve been following up many of your posts, questions, aswers and finally decided to join the community to connect and share some tips and tricks directly.

Thanks to @Michelle from Copper for making this happen and taking such good care of this community.

I work in the music industry and Managment assistant, sales, customer support and now CRM are my things, so feel free to connect anytime.

Have an amazing one!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Mauricio Chavez, nice to meet you! 👋 Thank you for your kind words. And glad you’re finding the community helpful!

Super cool that you work in the music industry. I’ve helped some Copper users who are the podcast industry before, but not in the music industry. Excited to have your perspective in our community!

Userlevel 1

Hi, my name is Rob, and I am managing Copper for our small study abroad organisation.

We are not a sales-based organisation in the traditional sense, and it is taking some lateral thinking to get what we need from a CRM to match with what Copper can offer, but it *is*working thus far and I am excited by the challenges and opportunities Copper offers us!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Rob Jones at ASE hello and welcome!! 👋 Super cool to see someone from the study abroad space - I had an amazing semester abroad in Glasgow during my uni days. (And I did a day trip to Bath 🙌)

You have a great point about CRMs normally being very sales-oriented. One of our goals at Copper is to be flexible enough that we can accommodate non-sales use cases. We’re more than happy to help if you need a second opinion on your setup - just let us know! 😊

Userlevel 1

Hey everyone,

I’m Jason, a Digital Account Exec for Prosper Digital TV based in Brooklyn, NY. I’m managing leads and opportunities - for video production and live streaming projects - in Copper and I’m looking forward to mastering Copper before the year is out. Glad to see Copper has this community.

Userlevel 1

Thanks again for your help Michelle!

Hi all,

My name is Nat, I’m from a city just south of Sydney in NSW, Australia. I’m super excited to get into using Copper in Tradiematepro.

Tradiematepro is a business coaching team for businesses in the Trades industry here in Australia. We have a strategic, systemised and structured program that has proven success in manageable and relocatable business growth.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Natalie Waghorn, welcome!!! 🤗 I used to work in the construction industry and I can absolutely see a need for that sort of business coaching. Especially for the smaller businesses where the leaders are trying to balance onsite work with running the business.

Definitely let us know if you have any questions as your team gets set up in Copper :)

Yep, we call that Stoke or Steer - are you stoking the ship or steering it?

Can’t wait to get Copper whizzing!