Question

how to export files

• 23 December 2021
  • 3 replies

I want to export all files belonging to a customer or opportunity. Alternatively, is there a way to export/download all files that are currently in my Copper?

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @p.keil, there’s not currently a way to export the files that are related to a contact/company/opportunity. Likewise, there’s no way to download all files that are in Copper at once.

You might be able to achieve it through the API but I’m not completely sure. Let me know if that’s a route you’re interested in and I can ping someone who might know more.

One of our product managers is actually exploring how Copper works with files. It would be super helpful if you could post this as an Idea so that we have it documented while they do that exploration.

hi Michelle,

Thanks for your reply! I would be more than happy if your team would evaluate any option to download all files that are in Copper at once. So if I might be able to achieve it through the API, that would help

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@p.keil I saw that you posted this as an Idea - thank you! Our product team will take a look in the new year.

I’m going to get one of our API experts to chime in on your question. Most of them are on holiday so it might take several days to a week to get an answer. Hang tight!