Solved

How to export Copper ID of Primary Contact from Opportunity

• 17 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello, I want to export Copper ID of Primary Contact from Opportunity. 

What I'm doing now is use VLOOKUP by the company ID & PrimaryContact name from People.
I would be happy if I can export CopperID from Opportunity data.

icon

Best answer by Michelle from Copper 5 May 2023, 21:01

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @mai122, my apologies for the delayed reply here. Our exporting tool can’t include the Primary Contact’s ID when exporting Opportunities. But you could build a Report that does include it, and then export to CSV or XLSX.

To do this, go to Reports in the purple sidebar (pie chart icon). Then go into the Insights Builder. On the left hand side, you’ll see data fields for Opportunities, People, etc. Drag the data fields you want in your table into the Rows section. I recommend starting with Opp Name or Opp ID first, and then adding any other relevant Opp info, and then the Person information such as Person Name and Person ID.

In the example above, I’ve created a table that includes the Opp Name, the Person Name, and the Person’s ID.

Once you’re done setting up the table, you can Save it and/or export it. To export it, click the three dots in the upper right corner and select Export to > XLSX or Export to > CSV.

Hope that helps!