Solved

Google Voice Integration?

• 3 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

When will Copper integrate with Google Voice.

Do you recommend another virtual office to use with Copper?

icon

Best answer by Michelle from Copper 4 June 2021, 14:59

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @gregg, if you would like to see a Google Voice integration please let the product team know by posting in the Ideas section.

By virtual office, do you mean a VOIP phone system? Here are the main VOIP phones that integratewith Copper:

• JustCall - Call and text contacts from within Copper. Those calls and texts are logged automatically.
  • RingCentral - Call contacts from Copper.
  • Aircall - When you call someone in Aircall, their Copper details will be visible.

If your team does both calls and texts I recommend JustCall. Otherwise, you can take a look at each option based on their features and pricing.

I hope that helps!

Great question.  Would love to have Voice integration.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

@gregg pretty sure Google Voice doesn't even have a public API available (with no ETA on it), so even if Copper wanted to integrate with it, I don't think they could.

We've recently moved some clients off of Google Voice and onto Dialpad (love Dialpad's UX - desktop and mobile app are fantastic), but we had to build a custom integration for it to sync over calls and texts to Copper. So if you're not up for using a custom integration to sync calls over, I'd recommend JustCall like Michelle mentioned 👌

I'd also recommend staying away from RingCentral, there's no intuitive way to sync calls/texts with Copper and their app isn't that great - potentially switching over a client from RingCentral to Dialpad for this reason.