Solved

Gmail ADD ON

• 11 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello there, 

Have been trying for a while to sign into the Gmail add on. 

I have the chrome extension but use this from time to time.

Any help on this? 

icon

Best answer by DJ-CAN 12 July 2021, 15:43

Ok, so just got word back from the tech team that it is a “bug, without any timeline”. Interesting stuff. 

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @DJ-CAN, this sounds like a technical issue. I’ve contacted the technical team on your behalf. They will follow up with you directly.

Ok, so just got word back from the tech team that it is a “bug, without any timeline”. Interesting stuff. 

Does this mean this is not working now?

It used to work just fine and now will not work at all.

It is kind of quite critical - it was really useful to be able to have the Copper add-on visible whilst I was using gmail and add contacts to my CRM as I went along - now it all feels a lot more clunky to only be able to do this by going to the main CRM.

Any news on why this has happened?

Is it coming from Google - I know they have been making changes to their own Contacts system so maybe they have permanently stopped this gmail add-on working/

Thanks.

Mark

Does this mean this is not working now?

It used to work just fine and now will not work at all.

It is kind of quite critical - it was really useful to be able to have the Copper add-on visible whilst I was using gmail and add contacts to my CRM as I went along - now it all feels a lot more clunky to only be able to do this by going to the main CRM.

Any news on why this has happened?

Is it coming from Google - I know they have been making changes to their own Contacts system so maybe they have permanently stopped this gmail add-on working/

Thanks.

Mark

I used to use it to the on android. So now if I am away from the desk its a hassle to connect gmail and the copper app. Have to pull up the Laptop. 

Would love at least an update on when the bug will be fixed or if it’s to be phased out altogether.